- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-
-

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Sunny Saturday


Hello again, just posting some updates on what I did and have planned for this coming week. So last night I was in the creative mood and was rummaging through my scrapbook papers ( which I have never used!! :( So anyway I bought some last week at michaels and had some other ones which I thought would go together and I started creating a header for this blog. About an hour and a half later, after dilligently trying to get it done and making many mistakes, I finally mastered the art of edging out images and finished the header. Now the only problem with that is I dont know how to put it on this page as the header. Dont worry, Im pretty good with computers and html so Ill figure it out someway. Today I ran some errands (dry cleaners, post office, walmart and then got an ice coffee. yum! I was planning on making a few things such as this great idea for a flower holder door hanger and a garden seed planner. In the past month I have bought about 10 packets of seeds for the garden, but thats a different post. With all these new magazines, including the new country living that I just got yesterday and BHG plus all the flower seed catalogs I get, Im really in the mood for spring, although I wouldnt mind a couple more snow storms and 28 degree weather (what can I say, I like the cold!) Sometime in the next week I have to take down my winter decor (a little late) and put up my spring stuff, just to get everyone in the mood for spring cleaning!! just kidding although I do love when the house and everything in it is clean and crisp. Okay well enough venting and imagining spring for now, its only the beginning of march. Until another day, I will bid you adue (sp?) and I hope your day(s) are full of beauty and creativity!

No comments:

- -
- -
-