- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lazy Sunday



Hello again dear blog, hope all of you have had a wonderful asnd creative weekend. Last night I was so happy that I finally figured out how to change the html for the layout to show the header(above) I made on Friday night. I like it for now, but Ill change it soon. Anyways so yesterday was full of adventures and headaches. I woke up with a horrible headache and even with ibuprofen it didnt go away, plus for some reason I felt groggy all day, so I was in somewhat of a bad mood ;) Anyways so lets see what I did, first I went shopping for a few pieces of clothes, which I had been eyeing up. After that I ventured to Ikea to get an end table that I saw a few months back, which did not fit in Ikea since their pieces are usally on the modern side which I dont like, but this end table was an ivory metal base, with a scalloped edge around the circular glass top, it was so pretty and only 20 dollers, but of course they didnt have it in stock then or yesterday. I did end up buying a stuffed dragon toy which is ment for kids but I gave it to my dog metayo, and a lily. Let me warn you to never go to Ikea on a saturday, especially when the weather is nice out, it was a madhouse, and made my headache even worse. I then went to Walmart (I am obssessed with them!) and went on a gardening binge where I bought 2 gardenia plants, tons of pots, around 6 packets of seeds, a organic dirt galore! That made me happy, and by the time I came home, it was almost dinner time. So that was my day yesterday, but today, after coming from outside since it is such a lovely day, I discovered this (the picture above) and thought it was soo adorable, so I thought I would end my post with that, since it is still somewhat early. Until next time I wish all your clocks are correct :) and hope your creative juices are flowing!


What a sleepy head!

No comments:

- -
- -
-