- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Beautiful Sunday


Hello again dear blog, I am posting you just a tad bit late today since I just recently got home. So last night I fell upon some beautiful vintage ephemera that I adored and that got me creating again... this has been a great weekend for that, too bad it wasnt the cleaning bug that bit me since I really need to do that ( although I did a little yesterday :) so I started just scribling out some pieces of the ephemera, vintage wallpaper, and photos and created a new favorite of mine. It is something that holds a quote from one of my favorite poems by EE. Cummings. It is such a lovely poem and can hold many meanings for each who reads it, I saw it in a movie once and fell in love with it. soo the picture to the left is what I created, i hope you enjoy it too. I think I will be in a collage kick for a little while now since I have gotten the hang of doing on (yes I know very ancient) my computers paint program. Hey, it works and its free so two bonuses in one! I would like it to have this one tool that I have used on Adobe photoshop where it automatically traces the image without leaving any white backgrounds on them, but I think for these collages it leaves a sense of realness, as if the papers were really torn off. Anyways off to some of my adventures for today, lunch with the family, kohls, walmart (yet again!) and then sushi. yum, california roll and green tea ice cream!! So that was my day, this week I dont have much planned other then attending the Philadelphia Flower show on wednesday, which I am very excited about, hopefully I will be able to share some pictures that I take if they allow them. Okay well its getting late, and I must go, until another day, wishes of creativity and fun sent your way!

ps: heres the full poem, Ill know you'll enjoy!

I Carry Your Heart
I carry your heart with me(I carry it in my heart)I am never without it(Anywhere I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling) I fear no fate(For you are my fate, my sweet)I want no world(For beautiful you are my world, my true)And it's you are whatever a moon has always meant And whatever a sun will always sing is youHere is the deepest secret nobody knowsHere is the root of the root and the bud of the budand the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which growsHigher than soul can hope or mind can hideAnd this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)

-EE Cummings

No comments:

- -
- -
-