- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-
-

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

La Bella Flora


Hello, happy tuesday blog! Today is quite a happy day for me, for tonight in a couple of hourse I am going to be attending the Philadelphia Flower Show!!! No, I have never been to it before, and YES I am excited!! I hope that I will be able to share some photos that I take with you blog, so when I am feeling a little down, all I have to do is look back at this hopefully, marvelous event! I believe that it is Ireland themed this year, and although I am not Irish, oh how I do think Ireland is so beautiful! Okay, okay enough of the excitement, I have just been waiting for it all day. After the show we may stop down at Genos steaks and pick up a real philly cheese steak. Anyways I just wanted to share with you my exciting news, and if I do not get back to you tomorrow then you can count on Thursday. Wishing you the happiest gardening!

No comments:

- -
- -
-