- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-
-

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hearts of Palm


Well hello again dear blog, I am starting to get back in the swing of things! Any hoo, I went to Michael's on Sunday yet again, and bought some more Martha supplies yet again, and I crafted yet again.... lol, well I just couldn't stop myself from picking up a few things, even if I dont have any use for them now (I know someday I will need them... really I will!) The last picture below is of the supplies I bought, nothing much really, but hey, if I could I would buy the whole line. Also, I have been eyeing up those tissue paper pom pom thingies for perhaps a party of sorts, so I think that's gonna be my next purchase... just in case they don't carry them next year! I also got those cute little place tags, which I only bought since I liked the shape, and I also picked up some little paper banners, which was the last pack left and I just had to have them!!! I am sure that my fellow blog readers who are reading this post can identify with me. That Martha isle makes us crafters CRAZY!!(In a good sense of course.) All those lovelies, the papers, the punchers, the supplies and pens, they get our creative ideas flowing as well as our wallets!! My adventure continued on in Michael's when I strolled through an isle that had these (above) gorgeous and fun little tea light holders which were so cheap and on SALE!! In the picture they look orange but they're more of a pinky/orange, and I just loved the glitter detailing, perfect for outside dinner parties!
The other image below is of the composition book I covered with some fun paper I purchased on Sunday as well. I "beautified" it by adding some colorful ribbon as well as punching out a cute little palm tree in the one corner. On Sunday, when I saw the palm tree punch, I just knew I had to have it, and it came in handy already!This journal is for my notes when I attend the meetings we have to discuss my friend Jeannette's fund. I talked about her and the fund in a previous post called "Meant to Fly" as well as the significance of palm trees. I chose the colors for the notebook, since those were some of her favorites, pink especially! Perhaps if everyone likes it at the meeting, I can start making them and selling them to raise profits for the fund?? Fun to make, as well as inexpensive, and sooo Jeannette! Well, that's really all that I have thought up for today's blog, but I must add in that it has been a beautiful past three days in P.A., getting kind of warm outside, which means the perfect time for barbeques! By the way, that is exactly what were having for dinner tonight, hamburgers and hot dogs!! Mmmm, simple and good old home cookin' that reminds me of summers come and gone! Wishing you, until next time my friends, another trip to Michael's as well as some time to have a barbecue with your family and friends!


1 comment:

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

I just recently went to Michael's & stood---FOREVER!---in front of all the wonderful Martha Stewart stuff. My gosh, ain't it perty?!

- -
- -
-