- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-
-

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside


Though it is almost the first of November, I am proud to say that South-Eastern Pennsylvania has already accumulated some small amounts of snow. Now of course, the location of your home dictated how long those feathery flurries lasted, but it was sure fun (at least somewhat) while it did. Yesterday we experienced 20-40 mph winds, constant showers, hail, and of course snow, that lovely lovely snow. With hints of what the day would entail from the big game the night before, Tuesday, October 28th was just one of those days where you wanted to sleep in all day, surrounded by comfy down pillows and warm blankets, watching through your frosted windows what mayhem sweeped across the land. But we are not all so lucky, and I had to venture out into the mess, with umbrella in hand, and boy let me tell you it was quite an experience. Inverted umbrellas, icicles in the rats nest which now made up my once straightened locks, and brush burns from being slammered in the face by sleet and snow always make a woman feel her best don't they? It was a long day but I was so glad to come back home, put on a pot of homemade chicken noodle soup and sip a nice hot cup of cocoa. Luckily, the Nor-Eastern which brought all this horrible weather about is finally passing through, and come Halloween it will be sunny and warm-er than yesterday or today (currently 38 degrees.) If I don't get to tell you then, I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i spy with my little eye...I love how you used your pumpkin card in your pumpkin vignette!!!

OMG, we love the same food network shows!!!!

Happy fall!!!

- -
- -
-